Every year parents are encouraged to volunteer for the school council. The council consists of parents, staff members, and the school principal. Generally, school council meets once a month and provides valuable input into the operation of the school. School council also takes on special projects that help to enhance the school and learning experience for the students at Holy Trinity Catholic School. All parents are welcome to attend meetings. Any parent who attends the meeting is able to vote.
Our first meeting will be held on Monday, September 11 at 6:30 p.m. Meetings are normally held the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the school library.
If you would like to contact the school council chairperson (Lorna Williams) you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent involvement is supported and encouraged. We believe that parental involvement in the education process models the importance of learning in a child’s life. Opportunities for involvement at Holy Trinity Catholic School include:
- Attending school functions
- Providing a supportive learning environment at home
- Volunteering at the school
- School Council involvement
- Communicating openly with the school
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in becoming involved in your child’s school life. Please contact your child's teacher or the principal.
Please note that we have Workers Compensation Board of Alberta (WCB) coverage for volunteers. This coverage is purchased for individuals engaged in connection with a school organized project or activity.
VIP Foods Fundraiser
Our goal this year is to raise funds to supplement the wonderful activities that take place daily in our school, as well as provide each class with a year-end field trip. We appreciate everybody’s participation in this event.
A couple of important items to note:
- Our fundraiser will run from April 30 to May 11.
- All fundraising forms and money should be returned to classroom teachers no later than May 11.
- All cheques should be made out to ROAR Fundraising Society.
- Items will be available for pickup on May 24 at the school, between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. As this is a food event, no items will be able to be held after that time.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.